Monday, December 10, 2018

That pain

That pain.

That pain you have caused has turned to
An unforgotten pain for me.
When you stand In a jungle of fable.
You used a sugerpotted-mouth,
To Build an eventful house for me.
To sweep the floor of sadness for me.

That pain you have caused for me
Has turned the colour of water to back
While It wouldn't be able to wash-away.

That pain you have caused for me,
Has make an eye, working unstopped
Like a clock.

A pain that hurt more than nothing else
Hurt more than a pungency mooch!

I allocate my time,
I wasted my words,
I useless my edge for you to live happily
But you gave the would of heart
When there's know doctor that can heal It.
It's untouched,
It's unseen,
But, It's an everlasting gift; to me.

©Abdulwaheed Sofiullahi .D
10/12/2018
Anoptimisticpen.blogspot.com
IG_Imdhollapo
Anoptimisticpen.wordpress.com to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment