Friday, December 7, 2018

ETERNITY OF BEAUTY

ETERNITY OF BEAUTY.

By:Abdulwaheed Sofiullahi.

Are you asking me?
What a beauty have
Never seen before since
I knew what's Inside a sandine-tin.
Come and seat here and sight!
My mouth has left unclosed!
When I saw someone Walking
Without steping her toes on ground.
Ain't I allure with her beautiful spotless toes?
Ain't I allure with her slim-jim nature
Her hair-line Is like a bronze that's bi-level
To shine.
Her cloth befitting like she was born with It.
Without any make-up she has already Walking-up
With her natural beauty.
Ohhhhhhhh,I've spent some many days waiting
To see your cagey smile.
It has turned eye-catcher,
For me not be eye-blinking another
Thing again.
Your beauty has created Without any demoralize.

😘😘😘😘😘😘
Anoptimisticpen.blogspot.com
IG_Imdhollapo
Anoptimisticpen.wordpress.com
Search on Google Abdulwaheed Sofiullahi To read my poems

No comments:

Post a Comment