Thursday, December 6, 2018

My Step Mother episode 4

*MY STEPMOTHER (4)*

BY:Abdulwaheed Sofiullahi

When the three hired-assassins saw me in their boss's house,
they looked at me in surprise as they had been searching for me since my encounter with them. I was also shocked when these guys referred to my helper as their boss. I kept quite when they started to  argue with my helper that they must kill me and collect the stuff from me. I asked myself, what stuff are they talking about?

They locked me in a dark room while discussing with their boss, whom I didn't know he was the leader of the group of assassins.

My helper asked them why they wanted to kill me and what stuff did they want to collect from me.

They explained to him that they were sent by my stepmother to collect a document from me and kill me immediately at a pay of two million naira. Their boss asked them if they were sure that my stepmother will pay them such amount of money and they answered in the affirmative.

He kept quite for some minutes and told these guys to come back the next day for his response, either they will kill me or not.

When they had left the house, my helper took me out from the room where I was locked. He threatened to kill me if I refused to tell him the truth.
He asked me if I actually stole the document and I made him realise I didn't.

He went out without a word. While he had left, I thought deeply about my life with my eyes full of tears. I called unto God to change my life for better, and save me from the troubles of humans.

Some hours after, their boss returned and asked me to keep calm, assuring me that they would  get my mother's documents back from my stepmother, but with a condition.

These guys and their boss went to my stepmother's house to collect the documents from her. Seeing these three guys, my step mother was so happy, hoping they had gotten the documents from me. They looked at her with their eyes as scary as that of a Lion. They asked her where the documents were but the question was a big surprise to her.

She showed her surprise by telling them that to collect the documents from me and kill me was what he assigned them to carry out.

Their boss informed her that I had no document with me but my stepmother was not pleased, claiming that she couldn't find the document in the house.  The question of who stole the documents was left unanswered.

Where are the documents?

............... To be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment