Tuesday, November 20, 2018

My step mother episode 3

MY STEP-MOTHER (3)

When the hired-killers noticed I had been knocked down by a car, they ran away. I was rescued by a man who carried me to the hospital. For a week, I never opened my eyes, let alone eating.

Opening my eyes in the hospital with surprise as to what took me there, the man who took me to the hospital entered the ward I was, narrating how I got to the hospital.
I showed my appreciation and he asked me how the accident happened   but I couldn't recollect. All I could remember was only when three guys were after me which made me run.

He asked me questions about who I was and my destination but I just kept silent. He then asked about my parents and I narrated my story to him. He felt sorry for me and promised me that he is ready to fight for me in collecting my mother's property from my stepmother.
He also promised to sponsor my education, making me feel happy. He made me aware that he's yet to get married.

So, I accepted to live with him but he said he would book a room for me in the hotel before taking me to his house.

I stayed in the hotel for some weeks. I've also continued with my education as he'd promised.
He  took me to school in his car everyday and returned me to the hotel.

One day, during the weekend. I was in the hotel room when I received a call from him, informing me of his intended visit. He also told me I would be spending the weekend in his house. On hearing this, I was so excited.

Twenty minutes after, he came to  pick me up with his car in the hotel. On entering his compound, I exclaimed, seeing his beautiful house and flashy cars. I smiled and kept quiet. He invited me in and I followed.

When I entered the house, I perceived the smell of marijuana which made me cover my nose. I met three guys in his sitting room. I took a close look at them and I discovered that they were the three hired-killers sent after me by my stepmother.

To be CONTINUED...........

No comments:

Post a Comment